Sabtu, 19 Mac 2011

Everythings About Quenn Of Roses (Part 1)

When i closed my eyes...the whole scene darkness and i know this it would happens if no points awarded...  I'm grateful to Allah coz given pairs of eyes for me to see the beauty Creations...i know that not happens if i dint have my eyes....
Hahaaa...pandainya aku berkata2...aku gembira sangat apabila aku....thats why la i proud bcoz i can be myself n tidak menjadi orag len la katakan....
I'm simple person but sometimes I can be complicated person..Heeheeee....what i wun to do..i do it while its not wrong and disturb another person..so i'm proud can be myself....:))

When i open my eyes...wowww......beautiful scenery  and i know its what i wun...
Queen of Roses also wun all things beautiful....
Aku nak jadi secantik puteri but i know when i wun like this,,,its not sesimple yang disangkakan...heheeee....Roses a flowers more secret and more sentimental value...what ur opinion? Same wif me or not? If same....that right la..if false...dont worry coz this is subjective...Each person have own definition...:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan