Jumaat, 18 Mac 2011

Why Queen of Roses..not another name or real name?

I like flowers and all about beautiful scenery... When i want start create this blogg..i very tension blur..u know what happen like this?oh yeayyy..of course la to choice wat appropriate name for this blog....hehheeeee...
so a few minutes later, I got inspired ... this name "Queen of Roses", u know why this? ohooo my name fairuz...so my mother like call me rose..but i hate this name but "konon2 ayu la" hahaaa...so my mum call me iti...when an adult..i like this name...so i put this name for my blog..also cute....

i like and wun to lookin' as pretty gurl...hehehe...so i know this it not happen..hahaaa.... 
Kata orang..cantik paras rupa tak kan berkekal lama dan tak kan menjaminkan apa2 dalam hidup nie..so apa yang kita cari hanyalah kejujuran dan apa2 yg berkait dengan erti sebuah kehidupan...

aku tetap aku dan tidak akan dapat jadi orang lain kerana setiap orang diciptakan sangat berbeza...so aku bangga kadi diriku sendiri....Alhamdullillah....amin :P
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan